Garden carts and scooters have become quite popular since they allow you to work close to the ground comfortably, while keeping your tools nearby and giving you a place to sit. If you’re trying to decide which garden scooter to buy, you’re in luck! Today we are sharing our top picks for the best rolling garden carts with seats. Keep reading to see which one is the best for you!
Whether you garden as a fun and relaxing hobby or you are a landscaper that believes detail is key, you know it can be difficult. The constant bending and stooping can take a toll on your body and keeping track of your tools can be frustrating.
These challenges are enough to make anyone dread maintaining their lawn and garden.
Luckily, someone has taken this issue seriously and developed a great solution, a rolling cart with storage to carry all of your gardening equipment plus a seat that positions you low enough to save your back and knees from all that bending!
What could be better than that?
We’ve taken the time to review a number of options and today we are sharing our top picks for the best yard carts with seats and storage.
These garden carts are perfect for seniors or anyone who wants to work in their yard or garden, but can’t tolerate the pain that comes from sitting on your knees for hours at a time.
What to Look for in a Rolling Garden Scooter or Cart?
When we were putting together our list of the best rolling garden carts, we looked for a few specific and essential details to find the perfect options for any gardener.
- Comfortable seating
- Durable and solid frame
- Decent sized tool basket
- Durable rubber wheels
- Easy to move and turn
- Adjustable height
We felt these features were key in creating a comfortable way of caring for your plants and would be beneficial for just about everyone using them.
Rolling Garden Carts with Seats: Our Top 6 Picks
Here is our list of the top five Rolling Garden carts with seats. We believe each of these would make a great choice and help keep you more organized and comfortable throughout the day.
1. The Gorilla Cart GCG-RGS Rolling Garden Scooter
- NO MORE SORE KNEES: Mobile seat that keeps you comfortable while you weed, garden, sow, and reap; Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.6 x 22 x 16.5 inches
This garden cart from Gorilla has a seat that not only swivels, it also adjusts from 12” t0 16” high so you can garden with the ultimate comfort. The comfortable handles on either side help you steer and stand with ease.
The included tool organizer bag attaches around the base of the seat, so everything you need is close at hand. Add to that the bucket holder with easy-to-use bungee straps and the durable steel construction, and this garden scooter is ready to go any time you are.
- Color: White, Blue & Black
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Buckett Capacity: 5 gallon
- Seat size: 14 ⅝ x 17 ⅜’’
- Seats swivels and adjusts from 12” to 16’
- Easy-steering handle and no-flat tires
- Durable steel construction
- No-rust hardware
2. Ironton Rolling Garden Seat with Turnbar
- Adjustable seat height and swivel for a comfortable working position
If you are looking for a rolling garden scooter that is compact and easy to move, this is your best bet. This cart offers front-wheel steering with an easy-to-use turn bar, making moving around the garden bed a simple task to take on.
It offers a small rear basket for easy to store items like hand shovels, hand rakes, and transplant tools. It also includes a storage shelf underneath the seat, providing plenty of room for your drinks, glasses, or even more supplies.
- Color: Red
- Weight Capacity: 300lns
- Seat Height: 17 ½”.To 20 1/2”.H
- Seat size: 22 13/16”.L x 18” W
- Rear Basket
- Adjustable swivel seat
- Front-wheel steering
- Easy to reach turn bar
- Sturdy metal frame
3. Kintness Garden Cart Rolling Wagon Scooter
- Sturdy and Durable Construction: Equipped with four 10 inch wheels for easy rolling. Solid steel axles allow for easy steering and mobility. Constructed of a powder coated steel frame with a 300 lbs weight capacity. Besides, the rolling cart can withstand long hours of outdoor work.
If you are looking for a heavy-duty, hard-working, and easy to maneuver garden cart, look no further. This garden cart has 10-inch wheels with solid steel axles, making it more than capable of roaming even the roughest terrain with ease.
This cart will keep you from bending and crawling thanks to the 360’ swivel seat and the adjustable height features. You can’t possibly go wrong with this scooter.
- Color: Green
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Basket size: 4.5″(L) x 9.5″(W) x 8″(H)
- Seat size: 13.3″(L) x 17″(W)
- Seat Height: 16.5” (H) to 22” (H)
- Utility basket
- Adjustable seat
- 360’ swivel
- Solid steel axles and durable wheels
- Tool tray
4. Kinsunny Garden Stool Cart Rolling Work Seat
- 360-degree adjustable seat and handlebars: Our steerable garden cart handles are adjustable and easy to use. Large seats can be used for a long time. Adjustable height and rotating seat
This Kinsunny Garden cart is perfect for every gardener. It has a spacious seat for ideal comfort and can adjust in height while giving you the ability to swivel 360-degrees, accessing all those hard-to-reach places.
You can purchase this cart in red, blue, or green, and they all come with a handle for easy steering along with 10” durable inflatable rubber wheels that can travel with you anywhere you go.
- Color: red,blue, green
- Weight capacity: 310lbs
- Basket size: 4.5”L x 9.5”W x 8”H
- Seat size: 4.5”L x 9.5”W x 8”H
- Seat height: 12” H to 24” H
- Basket and tray for storage
- Handle for steering and pulling
- Adjustable 360’ swivel seat
- 10” non-slip rubber wheels
5. Best Choice Products 4-Wheel Garden Cart
- VERSATILE USAGE: Make this multipurpose mobile cart a go-to for a variety of home projects; perfect for carrying out tasks in your garden or yard, as well as painting and more!
This product is an all-terrain, heavy-duty, easy to maneuver garden cart. It has a sleek design and is versatile, making it perfect for all your outdoor needs. The turn bar sways 90-degrees, and the seat swivels at 360-degrees, so nothing is out of your reach.
This seated garden cart offers a convenient storage rack along with a broad basket giving you ample amount of space for all of your gardening tools.
- Color: Green
- Seat size: 4”H x 17’W x 13”L
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Seat Height: 7.5” H
- Push, pull, and steer turn bar
- Built-in basket and tray
- Adjustable swivel seating
- 10” heavy-duty rubber wheels
- All-terrain design
6. Kinbor Rolling Garden Scooter Garden Cart +Seat
- 【Durable Structure】 This rolling garden cart is made from high-quality steel frame and powder-coated with up to 310-lb weight capacity, make it sturdier and weather resistant.
The Kinbor rolling garden scooter is a great design and easy to assemble product. It has inflatable rubber tires that will easily roll over rocks, dirt, and gravel without getting stuck or popping.
The tray included below the seat is excellent for storing freshly picked fruits and veggies or a pair of glasses or gloves you don’t want slipping through the basket wires.
- Color: Green
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Basket size: 4.5L x 9.5W x 8H
- Seat size: 13.3L x 17W
- Steel frame with a heavy-duty weight capacity
- Comfortable ergonomics seat
- Tool tray and a mesh basket
- 360’ rotating seat
- Durable rubber tires
These outdoor rolling garden carts have great reviews and are affordable for every type of budget, making them some of the best products on the market today.
Our Favorite Rolling Garden Cart (with a seat) is:
The Kintness Garden Cart. All of the above garden carts are well-made, durable, and back and body-friendly. However, we feel the Kitness Garden cart is the best rolling cart with a seat because of how sturdy and ergonomic it is. This cart is perfect for anyone, young or old, in shape or not so much, a gardening expert or novice, to get the job done successfully and efficiently, without feeling it the next day.